Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations Barack Obama!

I did not blog post yesterday. I did not go to work yesterday. Yesterday was a moment in history I did not want to miss a minute of. I missed everything else because of working all night and sleeping all day. I did not want to miss one minute of the counting of the votes. I knew that Senator Obama would become President-elect Obama. I knew in my heart that it was truly time for change. I know alot of people are asking the question of President-elect Obama what are you going to do now. When instead we should be asking him the question: What do you want us to do now to help you change the USA because change is not just done with one person it takes all of us to put forth the effort to build a better place for you and me.

Proud American.

2 comments:

Juanita Harris said...

I know how you felt on the Historic day of 11/04/2008. I am so proud and overjoyed right now! I just hope everything goes okay and no one tries to do anything to him. That would be a sad day and a step back for this nation.

It really will take everyone to put forth an effort like you said, to make this country a better place and I'm "fired up and ready to go!"

Great blog!

PromoMama said...

I truly belive that President Obama will be okay. He is a very intellegent man. With all the other pre plan incidents of people trying to harm him and his folks foiling their plans that I believe his people are always two steps ahead of everyone else.